What good is racing and bragging rights if no one knows who has the fastest Canadian bolt on only F-body? So I’ve taken the time to go out and create a database compiling the fastest F-bodies we have here in Canada and broke it down into a few categories to even up the competition. The rules are simple; for this record vehicles must be the following :
- The car must be a 4th Generation F-body (1993-2002) and the car must have one of the original optioned engines (LS1, LT1, 3.4, 3.8 engine installed) or be a vehicle that is factory equipped with an LS1 engine such as a C5 corvette, GTO, etc.
- The car must be bolt on only and stock internals- i.e (no heads, cam, block, crankshaft, nitrous or Forced induction modifications allowed)
- vehicles can have any intake manifold installed
- Emissions equipment optional
- Drag radials, slicks, and street tires all allowed
- Suspension and transmission modifications ok
- Modified / swapped rear end and gears ok
- Tuning allowed
- Must be a full bodied car
- Must be living in Canada, or a Canadian resident- this is for the Canadian record!
- Must be done at a race track not on the street or with an accelerometer
- Proof of pass is needed. This can be in the form of a timeslip (with a photo of the track ID numbers on your car), a video, or some other form of legitimate proof.
- All Forum and non-forum members welcome- if you would like to be on this list and aren’t a member on a local forum, please use the contact us page and send us an email and we’ll get you up
If you don’t fit the above criteria, please try applying for any of the other Canadian records: