What good is racing and bragging rights if no one knows who has the fastest Canadian LS1 period? So I’ve taken the time to go out and create a database compiling the fastest LS1’s we have here in Canada and broke it down into a few categories to even up the competition.
The rules are simple; for this record vehicles must be the following :
- The vehicle must be a factory optioned LSX (Ls1, Ls2, Ls3, Ls6, Ls7, Ls9) and still have the engine installed!
- All modifications ok (nitrous, turbo, supercharger, stroker, etc.)
- Vehicle has to be a full bodied car still
- Emissions equipment optional
- Drag radials, slicks, and street tires all allowed
- Suspension and transmission modifications ok
- Modified / swapped rear end and gears ok
- Tuning allowed
- Must be living in Canada or Canadian- this is for the Canadian record!
- Must be done at a race track not on the street or with an accelerometer
- Proof of pass is needed. This can be in the form of a timeslip (with a photo of the track ID numbers on your car), a video, or some other form of legitimate proof.
- All Forum and non-forum members welcome- if you would like to be on this list and aren’t a member on a local forum, please use the contact us page and send us an email and we’ll get you up
If you don’t fit the above criteria, please try applying for any of the other Canadian records: